News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Framework doubles down on repairability, now sells replacement laptop parts directly to its customers

Started by Redaktion, October 17, 2021, 02:15:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In a slap to the face to most major manufacturers, Framework has opened up an online marketplace where Framework laptop owners can order anything from replacement keys, speakers, covers, cables, webcams, and even display bezels for end-user repairs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Framework-doubles-down-on-repairability-now-sells-replacement-laptop-parts-directly-to-its-customers.573530.0.html

Scheneighnay

Whenever I see something like this, I wonder how long the parts will be provided for.

Still better than dealing with Dell reps pretending they've never heard of widespread issues, disconnecting the chat, and not responding to emails.

Barebooh

Quote from: Natsuyatsumi on October 17, 2021, 09:26:07
Just like you are.
Weak.

Quote from: RinzImpulse on October 17, 2021, 16:25:33
Found a Dell's reps here 🤣🤣
Unfunny.

Quote from: kek on October 17, 2021, 20:17:55
Yeah, that's why I think about those business machines from Dell with soldered ram on them
Get a job.

Quote from: Scheneighnay on October 18, 2021, 04:35:18
Still better than dealing with Dell reps pretending they've never heard of widespread issues, disconnecting the chat, and not responding to emails.
Yeah, a Kickstarter company will do better.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview