News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 16s 2022 showcased in hands-on photos

Started by Redaktion, October 14, 2021, 20:08:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo continues to teases the Yoga 16s 2022 on its Weibo channel. The company has now shared hands-on images and has confirmed that USB Type-C charging will be supported. The device will be available without a dedicated GPU, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-16s-2022-showcased-in-hands-on-photos.572957.0.html

Jose Hidalgo

I wonder what the difference with the Yoga Slim 7 Pro is... They look quite the same, outside and inside ! :o

Stennan

expresspotato

Regafox

It's not a Yoga if it can't fold.

Also:
16 inch is just weird. This should be a 15 inch model, without the numpad and instead have real home/end/pgup/pgdn keys.

Jerry S.

" Incidentally, Lenovo will sell a version that eschews its proprietary charging port for another Type-C connection. However, this model will only be available without a GeForce RTX 3050 GPU."

I am curious to know what graphics WILL be included in lieu of not have RTX 3050 on this dual USB-C model.  I prefer dual USB-C with charging support versus a proprietary connector.  And, being an AMD processor model, will the ports be USB-C v4?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview