News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

VAIO announces refreshed SX12 / SX14 ultrabooks with Intel Core i7-1195G7 processors and premium features borrowed from the Z lineup

Started by Redaktion, October 13, 2021, 19:16:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The refreshed SX models are powered by the i7-1195G7 processors with PCIe 4.0 and Thunderbolt 4 support. VAIO managed to retain the same thickness and weight from the previous generation, despite the addition of larger batteries, and other premium features from the Z series like the prop-up mechanism, an FHD camera with IR sensor, and fingerprint sensor integrated in the power. This is possible thanks to the forged carbon fiber plating on the upper lid.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/VAIO-announces-refreshed-SX12-SX14-ultrabooks-with-Intel-Core-i7-1195G7-processors-and-premium-features-borrowed-from-the-Z-lineup.571459.0.html

Daniel Eriksson

These look really nice and they even have physical mouse keys! I'm very interested actually - might pick one of these up if they get a good score.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview