News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Play Movies & TV on Android becomes Google TV

Started by Redaktion, October 06, 2021, 19:00:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google has announced that its Play Movies & TV app on Android is to be reborn as Google TV with an upcoming update. This will bring the app's interface in line with that of the Mountain View giant's latest "one-stop shop" smart-screen UI, complete with its new trend-based content carousel and watchlist.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Play-Movies-TV-on-Android-becomes-Google-TV.569989.0.html

Vaardu

As if YouTube isn't enough... Don't they already have YouTube for this kind of thing? I hope it eventually gets rid of those kinds of YouTube channels. More of "you" for YouTube.

JAMES W MCCLELLAN

YouTube TV is separate from YouTube. YouTube TV is like cable except a streaming service like Hulu+ only better. I've had it since the very beginning and it is awesome. As well from that app you can stream movies and such aggregating from whatever services you might have such as Netflix Disney+ etc. If you have a Chromecast with Goggle TV or a TV preinstalled with Google TV it even shows you Live TV from YouTube TV or any other service or Over the air TV. Trust me this has been a long time coming and wanted by many including yourself you just don't know it yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview