News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft 365 and Office 2021 release on October 5 with updated features and pricing

Started by Redaktion, October 04, 2021, 14:57:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft is preparing Microsoft 365 and Office 2021 for release on October 5 on Windows and macOS devices for business, personal and student customers. Office 2021 will inherit many of the existing components from Microsoft 365 subscription (formerly Office 365) and both will be updated with new features in time for Windows 11.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-365-and-Office-2021-release-on-October-5-with-updated-features-and-pricing.568811.0.html

Pooh Sheisty

Guess its back to pirating Microsoft Word 2007 again. I will not comply to a subscription service for basic computer functions, my car, or my immune system

HelloMyNameIsW

Quote from: Pooh Sheisty on October 04, 2021, 15:17:36
Guess its back to pirating Microsoft Word 2007 again. I will not comply to a subscription service for basic computer functions, my car, or my immune system
I swear Notebookcheck has some of the dumbest community members on the internet...

Kelvin

Microsoft Normal OEM license comes with purchased device but If you've old device than you can buy a new retail and migrateable license from Microsoft or its authrized reseller such as ODosta Store, which is selling Genuine License with lifetime validity and free update & support from Microsoft so you can consider it for your next purchase.

Beside of, I also found their coupon code for Christmas as: Christmas22%

Kelvin

thanks, Its very informative for me but It did not update for long time as new ideas coming everyday. Meanwhile I recommend to buy product license key from Takenbest Store at: takenbest dot com, which is a Microsoft legit site as I recently bought Windows 10 pro for my PC, Which is working well.
They accept PayPal and bitcoin payment and also offer lifetime warranty.
I'll recommend it too bcz their customer support service is very good and fast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview