News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

POCO opens public MIUI bug report for insidious ghost screen issue affecting Global devices - user offers fix for PUBG Mobile

Started by Redaktion, October 03, 2021, 12:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

POCO has opened a public bug report in regard to the widely reported ghost screen issue that has affected many owners of the company's smartphones. Although the report specifically mentions the POCO X3 Pro, many other Global devices have suffered from ghost touch problems. A user has offered up a fix for PUBG Mobile that might work for some.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/POCO-opens-public-MIUI-bug-report-for-insidious-ghost-screen-issue-affecting-Global-devices-user-offers-fix-for-PUBG-Mobile.568660.0.html

An0n

All those "hacks" are placebo effects. The only thing that permanently fix the issue is digitizer replacement.

Jj

Damn I actually returned my poco f3 a month ago cause of similar screen issues. Thought I was just really unlucky.

Ashwath patel

I just got X3 PRO whenever I play game or any app always go to the home screen and the app crash please recommend me what should I do

pier

After upgrading to Miui 12.5.3 Global, the ghost touch has completely disappeared from my poco X3 pro. It's fixed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview