News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia 5 III launches in the UK exclusive to mobile networks with WH-H910N headphones as a pre-order bonus

Started by Redaktion, October 01, 2021, 22:46:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Sony Xperia 5 III is now available in the UK and with WH-H910N headphones as a pre-order bonus. Unfortunately, the smartphone is only available through EE, O2 and Vodafone with expensive contracts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-5-III-launches-in-the-UK-exclusive-to-mobile-networks-with-WH-H910N-headphones-as-a-pre-order-bonus.568477.0.html

Nick Mooney

I have had this phone for 5 days now, I'm well pleased with it and the order for the headphones has been confirmed. I did not have to charge it for 3 days, the 4500 mah battery is excellent 5/5 for this  ;D

Tony dean

I've had this phone now for a week vodaphone have confirmed headphones are heading my way I did have the 1iii for 10 days but couldn't get on with it I been with Sony (Ericsson) for years and I just can't fault them shame they just can't get more exposure better advertising

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview