News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G smartphone review: With more power in its latest version

Started by Redaktion, September 30, 2021, 21:00:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After only half a year, there's already an update available for one of Samsung's most popular mid-range smartphones: At first glance, the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G only offers an improvement in performance, but we took a closer look in the test and uncovered further differences.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A52s-5G-smartphone-review-With-more-power-in-its-latest-version.567237.0.html

EvanK

www.samsungknox.com/en/knox-platform/supported-devices/aer

A52s will receive Android 14 and security updates until 09/2025.

mjw149

Thanks for the review of what is a minor model revision. This thoroughness and the knowledge displayed is the reason I keep coming back to the site.

amirbahalegharn

but that\s the only smartphone which has dedicated MicrosdCard slot expansion,3.5mm headphone jack and OIS camera all in the same package, of course the addition of IP rating is welcome in this price range. if I have to ask for an upgrades in A53S 5G, the battery capacity to 5000mah,charging speed to 33W,better soc like Mediatek 1200 or SD870, and even seeing UFS3.1 internal Storage would be great,of course with price tag below 300$ for high volume sales by stealing buyers who may usually choose competitors offerings like poco,realme by giving them such hardware in such price

ultimate boss

A little information to correct in this review:
- the 120hz option is fixed, not adaptive
-this phone supports wifi 6 standard, maybe something wrong with the review device?

Proszę nie oszukiwać

Proszę zobaczyć rozdzielczość zdjęć z tablicy testowej.
Ten model ma 16mpx i 64, a tu towarzystwo pokazuje nam w 10mpx.
Super jeba... was.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview