News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mobvoi removes Snapdragon Wear 4100+ references from TicWatch E3 and TicWatch Pro 3 marketing

Started by Redaktion, September 30, 2021, 12:43:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mobvoi has changed its tune about the TicWatch E3 and TicWatch Pro 3 again, confirming that the company never sold either smartwatch with the Snapdragon Wear 4100+. The company is yet to explain why it thought it could get away with claiming that it was shipping the pair with a more capable SoC.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobvoi-removes-Snapdragon-Wear-4100-references-from-TicWatch-E3-and-TicWatch-Pro-3-marketing.567595.0.html

Richard McLaughlin

I bought one of these after research told me it has a 4100+ in it.  Mobvoi has mislead us and I would hope they make things right by offering a replacement/upgrade to the upcoming Ticwatch Ultra that will have the 4100+ in it (unless that's another lie).  Otherwise, I'd be interested in joining in a class action suit to make things right. Very disappointed!

Blair

Still showing the 4100+ in the details of the checkout page after you choose buy now. You need to scroll down but it's still showing there. I bought one and also feel misled.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview