News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Tab 13 tablet review – Multimedia pad with powerful sound

Started by Redaktion, September 24, 2021, 00:02:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been quiet for a long time in Lenovo's Yoga Tab series with its iconic battery cylinder and built-in kick-stand, but now it is back. Will the Yoga Tab 13 be able to reignite the old flame of attraction to Lenovo's multimedia tablets with Android?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Tab-13-tablet-review-Multimedia-pad-with-powerful-sound.564329.0.html

shizzo

I'm just sending this from my own Yoga Tab 13 2021. Actually paid 565 EUR for the 256GB version. Quite happy with it. I gifted my dad a Yoga Tab 8 many many years ago and he was enjoying it for the longest time, I kinda got impressed by it myself and bought the Yoga Tab 3 Pro 10.1" with the projector. That was a lovely little thing, but after using that one for the longest time, it was starting to show its age.

Not actually too long ago then I went with the Yoga Smart Tab 10.1". Sad not having the projector, but it was a welcome improvement overall. The audio was phenomenal and it was an awesome companion. My moans with that one though is that the kickstand was no longer freely adjustable, it had fixed positions for example. Also, the screen is a little too small for what I also was using it for: as an ereader for my Readly magazines.

This 13" sure takes things to the next level. I enjoy taking it with me when I'm away from home for a short while and don't feel like bringing my laptop (I'm using it with the BT Universal Microsoft Modern Design Keyboard and Mouse). The sound is good, however, weirdly enough I feel like the sound out of the Yoga Smart Tab 10 is slightly better.

Definitely wouldn't have paid full price for it. And I still think I've overpaid with 565 EUR. But there's nothing really quite like a Yoga Tab with super versatile kickstand (super underrated!) and JBL speakers (great immersion). Would be kinda cool though if they could bring back the projector function in a next one!

Anonymousgg

I'm not about to pay full price for something like this. But the HDMI-In capability is intriguing and I hope we see more of it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview