News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Surface Laptop Studio hands-on pictures pit Microsoft's latest laptop against the Surface Book 3

Started by Redaktion, September 23, 2021, 18:47:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Surface Laptop Studio looks portly, with its recessed underside protruding from what would have been a thin 14.4-inch laptop. However, hands-on pictures have set the record straight by confirming that the Surface Laptop Studio is no thicker or taller than the Surface Book 3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Surface-Laptop-Studio-hands-on-pictures-pit-Microsoft-s-latest-laptop-against-the-Surface-Book-3.564582.0.html

Lei

Dorby

Quote from: Lei on September 23, 2021, 23:00:28
I really wish Microsoft has the same taste as Apple. The side view makes me very uncomfortable.
From a front angle the SLS looks identical to the 13" MacBook Pro 2012.

vrdev

I'm really excited for this laptop. I wanted to buy a ConceptD Ezel, but I saw some complaints about the quality control and was really disappointed to see no solid warranty for them.

Finally I can get this form factor with a warranty worthy of daily professional use.

I wonder how it'd handle an eGPU...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview