News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi G (2021) official teaser pits it against the Lenovo Legion 5 and Asus TUF A15 gaming laptops ahead of launch

Started by Redaktion, September 21, 2021, 11:02:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has now released a new teaser showing the upcoming Redmi G (2021) compared to what would be its closest rivals, the Lenovo Legion 5 and Asus TUF A15. As expected, the Redmi gaming laptop looks to have an advantage. On paper, at least.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-G-2021-official-teaser-pits-it-against-the-Lenovo-Legion-5-and-Asus-TUF-A15-gaming-laptops-ahead-of-launch.562991.0.html

ZODD

SamFisher

I'm impressed with how they blasted on to full speced RTX 3060 when Asus Tuf is still struggling with this with 4 heat pipes.... HOWEVER, I would still not buy it. Because laptop repair ability is something very important. My country is pretty big and it's not ok to have service centers only in major cities. For this reason I will promote the product for its price and specs, but will not recommend it until it's on and off warranty service chain is fully established.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview