News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The average iPhone user spends a full work week on their phone, a new report claims

Started by Redaktion, September 20, 2021, 18:31:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Do you know how much time you spend on your phone every day? A new study suggests that users spend significantly more time on their smartphones than they think. The study also claims that smartphone use is a notable cause of relationship strain in over a third of the population.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-average-iPhone-user-spends-a-full-work-week-on-their-phone-a-new-report-claims.562797.0.html

fauci means jaws

I don't doubt it, I'm always checking my email and the time/date on their. It's better to not use it for calls though because the concentration of rf waves next to your head actually damages the brain internally without heat, it also damages internal tissue wherever it's up against your body including organs. There is a good portion of people who are electrosensitive and will get symptoms almost immediately and most of us will get them down the road. The govs and telecoms are partners in this greed driven criminal negligence. I point to Carleigh Coopers book, cell phone dark deception, and also ex motorola engineer Kane's Russian Roulette book as well as lots of blacklisted research by scientists. Cancer, alzheimers, and other ailments will become even more prevalent. And now we will be getting a huge real pandemic(not reclassified Flu cases to start it) from these poison shots being tyranically imposed on us by these megalomaniacs and their masters.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview