News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi K50 Pro tipped to feature a Snapdragon 898 as camera specs are revealed in new leak

Started by Redaktion, September 19, 2021, 21:08:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi's Redmi K50 series is on the way, and a new leak has now revealed some salient details about the line-leading model, the Redmi K50 Pro. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 chipset is penciled in, as well as a rather lackluster main camera sensor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-K50-Pro-tipped-to-feature-a-Snapdragon-898-as-camera-specs-are-revealed-in-new-leak.562493.0.html

andreyka

I really hope they will consider making a model with sliding selfi-camera. Right now, I'm stucked with my mi9t (k20) and just don't see ANYTHING i would like to buy instead. I don't need pinched screens or under-screen cameras, just make sub-$500 something 5G-ish with 120Hz-screen and better rear-cameras.

mahesh

what is the ram and storage of the mobile and specifications tell in one article  and it cost 
8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview