News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 15 5518 laptop in review: The CPU is slowed down

Started by Redaktion, September 19, 2021, 11:01:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Inspiron 15 5518 offers a Core i5-11300H processor, a GeForce-MX450 GPU and 8 GB of working memory. The latter works in single-channel mode. Positive: The notebook delivers very good battery runtimes and offers space for two NVMe SSDs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-15-5518-laptop-in-review-The-CPU-is-slowed-down.562411.0.html

Intelligent-8009

Too sad that you didn' include anythig about the camera, atleast how you tested it, few pictures would've been great.

Luis Wang

The CPU bench is not accurate. The number is around 2700 to 3400 on Cinebench R23. Dell really like to mess around with the TDP. I don't know why nobody complain about it. You should check the number again with actual retail product. It really sucks. Not even close to your result.

A very corporative looking company with product worse than other minor OEM like Acer, Asus, Gigabyte.

el

Hi, I'm REALLY confused by this. The specs say this has 100% SRGB rating. Other reviews corroborate this. Where are you getting such a low srgb rating from? It's kind of scary. I need any laptop I buy to have a high srgb rating for business purposes so I don't want to buy something with a low rating. Which country are you in as I know that has an affect on the way the panels are put together? I'm in the UK. Is that SRGB rating true for the UK version of the 5518?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview