News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked MIUI 13 screenshots further confirm floating widgets and new icons; Xiaomi 12 may not feature MIUI 13 initially, but Poco C3, Redmi Note 9, and Mi Note 10 make the cut

Started by Redaktion, September 18, 2021, 17:11:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Screenshots of MIUI 13 have once again leaked on the web. The screenshots reveal iOS-like floating widgets along with new icons and layouts. MIUI 13 is expected to bring improved privacy, smoother animations, and custom notification management among others. All phones slated to get MIUI 13, including a range of Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices, will get the virtual RAM expansion.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-MIUI-13-screenshots-further-confirm-floating-widgets-and-new-icons-Xiaomi-12-may-not-feature-MIUI-13-initially-but-Poco-C3-Redmi-Note-9-and-Mi-Note-10-make-the-cut.561881.0.html

Qazja

Well, I have the same icons on my phone and it's from an maybe not that old theme fro xioami itself and it's called Exploration

Avron Meyer

What about the Redmi 9T 4G/128G?
I don't see my phone on the list. Only 9 Note I was told that this handset, that I just purchased last week, would get the latest Android update in this year. Should I return it for refund?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview