News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Video: YouTubers find retro games worth US$100,000 in abandoned house

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2021, 00:15:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Underneath all the garbage and cockroaches, a small group of brave YouTubers have found original and factory sealed video games from the Nintendo GameCube and PS2 era. Their combined collector's value was supposedly in the six-figure range.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Video-YouTubers-find-retro-games-worth-US-100-000-in-abandoned-house.562262.0.html

Just me

I love this site, but you should really look into the scandal surrounding retro game prices. Some very corrupt dirty players have been manipulating the market. Games are not worth what the current bubble suggests. It's a pretty big story.

Chris Kelly

Did they have the legal right to entire that property and take stuff from it?

It's not clear in their video.

HippoJerk

Total click bait. Games are not worth 100 000$. Was more than likely staged. Also video game price bubble is caused by fakers and money laundering crimes.

Jonatas

This was once my favorite site for notebook reviews, turned into notebook plus smartphone reviews (nice!), turned into that plus some other consumer electronics reviews (okay), turned into that plus tech news site (starting to get worried...), turned into that plus rumour mill adver-fckn-tiser (now that's annoying), turned into all that plus fake news clickbait trap! Fckin HELL! STOP what you're doing right now or you'll lose your years-long following. And your dignity.

Chris332

Along with what others saying which is that it's probably fake and it's not really worth that much and retro game price gauging is fraudulent anyway I also just in general couldn't care less about what some stupid YouTuber I don't know found and GameCube isn't even retro.

Meover Here

Awful sensationalised article. Stop encouraging this over-inflated valuations of games.

Timothy Atkins

This is obviously b*llocks, set up by the channel to garner more traffic and subs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview