News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 11T Pro launches with big upgrades over the Mi 10T Pro

Started by Redaktion, September 15, 2021, 15:00:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has revealed the 11T Pro, the more premium equivalent to the 11T. The Xiaomi 11T Pro features a Snapdragon 888 SoC, a 120 Hz AMOLED display and a Samsung ISOCELL HM2 108 MP camera. The Xiaomi 11T Pro can recharge its large battery at up to 120 W too, returning it to full charge in under 20 minutes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-11T-Pro-launches-with-big-upgrades-over-the-Mi-10T-Pro.561219.0.html

Anonym

The Samsung HM2 without OIS is anything but a "major upgrade" when compared with the Samsung HMX with OIS that already featured in the Mi 10T Pro. In fact, I would even question the rational of putting a SD888 instead of the SD870. The AMOLED is welcomed, much better HDR and higher peak brightness to used outdoors in direct sunlight, but it's not like the IPS panel in the Mi 10T Pro was by any means bad.

I seriously regret not buying the Mi 10T Pro at great discount pricing when I had the chance.

splus

Quote from: Anonym on September 15, 2021, 16:15:50
The Samsung HM2 without OIS is anything but a "major upgrade" when compared with the Samsung HMX with OIS that already featured in the Mi 10T Pro. In fact, I would even question the rational of putting a SD888 instead of the SD870. The AMOLED is welcomed, much better HDR and higher peak brightness to used outdoors in direct sunlight, but it's not like the IPS panel in the Mi 10T Pro was by any means bad.

I seriously regret not buying the Mi 10T Pro at great discount pricing when I had the chance.
Yeah, true.
I bought the 10T Pro specifically because of the IPS display! The OLED displays flicker at a very low 60 Hz, which causes headaches (especially noticeable with new OLED laptops when staring at the screen for longer times). The IPS displays flicker at a much, much higher frequency, and don't cause any headaches.
Besides, the IPS display in the 10T Pro is easily the best IPS display on any phone, ever. At 144 Hz at that, super smooth. And the battery life is easily 2 days (at 144 Hz), which just shows how much more power hungry the OLED displays are over the IPS displays.

And yeah, the HMX sensor beats the HM2 EASILY! Much better picture quality because it's a much larger sensor!
And 10T Pro has 16MP ultrawide, whereas the 11T Pro has a meager 8MP ultrawide lens.
The 11T Pro is not an upgrade, it's more like a midrange phone with a super fast charging.

Rumcajs

Quote from: Anonym on September 15, 2021, 16:15:50

Amoled would great if it was a full RGB amoled. But I've got a feeling that's it's a pentile screen. I've got S20 FE FHD pentile and it's a massive downgrade from Galaxy S9 I had before.
Even Redmi Note 8 Pro that my mother has, has got way sharper screen than S20 FE. 1080p pentile is equivalent of 768p full RGB.
I would go for Mi10t Pro if I had known that Samsung has got pentile screen...

Nah

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview