News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple Mac Mini Late 2020 in review: The most affordable M1 is also convincing

Started by Redaktion, September 15, 2021, 03:18:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Users who already prefer their own peripherals will find a relatively inexpensive and also powerful mini PC with an M1 processor in the Apple Mac Mini. We took a look at the performance of the entry-level model with 8 GB of RAM in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-Mac-Mini-Late-2020-in-review-The-most-affordable-M1-is-also-convincing.561513.0.html

JohnIL

I've had my M1 Mac mini for almost a year. My thoughts are this, its plenty fast for most users. But speed alone does not make a good Mac. Honestly, it lacks ports, the internal speaker seems like an after thought and is absolutely terrible for an Apple product. I have also had my share of saggy issues with external monitor, Bluetooth and WiFi. If I had to buy it again, I think I would pass. If you have to add speakers don't buy ones USB powered because then you're down to one available USB A port. This frankly is embarrassing for an Apple desktop Mac. Be nice, if it had a front access USB A and a C port. Of course you would have spend even more money to get some sort of adaptor to get some more ports.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview