News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Vissles LP85 is essentially an Apple Magic keyboard that you can take anywhere you go for $99 USD

Started by Redaktion, September 10, 2021, 04:20:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Vissles keyboard will apply similar optical switches and even spacing as the keys on an Apple Magic keyboard. It also happens to have per-key RGB lighting and a thickness profile of just 7.9 mm at its thinnest point.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Vissles-LP85-is-essentially-an-Apple-Magic-keyboard-that-you-can-take-anywhere-you-go-for-99-USD.560075.0.html

Wereweeb

Why would anyone unnecessarily suffer through an Apple-style keyboard?

There are dozens of slim mechanical keyboards on the market (Mechanical switches are more ergonomic if used properly), and the DIY options with split designs (Including some foldable splits), thumb clusters and tenting.

desrever

Quote from: Wereweeb on September 10, 2021, 17:36:28
Why would anyone unnecessarily suffer through an Apple-style keyboard?

There are dozens of slim mechanical keyboards on the market (Mechanical switches are more ergonomic if used properly), and the DIY options with split designs (Including some foldable splits), thumb clusters and tenting.

Me. I have more than a handful of various mech keyboards (including an ergo) but I like the magic keyboard size/layout (Mac user) for portability. This looks like one of the closest ones yet. There aren't many in the market that fall into the truly low profile category. The Keychron K3 and Nuphy Air 75 are decent but don't "look" the part. I have no idea how this one will feel but it certainly probably feels better than the mushy magic keyboard. This has a lot of potential for Apple users.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview