News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The new LG Gram 17: a high performance but too flexible

Started by Redaktion, September 08, 2021, 23:37:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The LG Gram series stands for extreme light weight that you look for to no avail from other laptop manufacturers. At the same time, the new 17Z90P is still very well equipped for everyday tasks. However, the low weight also comes at the cost of some weak points.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-new-LG-Gram-17-a-high-performance-but-too-flexible.559048.0.html

Hal

I own an LG Gram17"

I don't agree with the statements "Unfortunately the display is very reflective, so that the readability can already become limited indoors". or "While the case is attractive visually, unfortunately it is also characterized by a fairly high flexibility".

They are just a new way of making a Laptop to be light weight by not using metal or cheap plastic. The screen has a  brilliant appearance. jmo

Sileesh Mullasseri

I am using LG gram 14. It's a wonderful mechine with light weight, strong body, good batter backup and very good display.

We can use it one day with one time charging.

Sileesh Mullasseri

Zubin Singh Parihar

EPert

You can argue that the LG GRAM is esily scretchable, but being "too flexible" is a nonsense. Yes, some youtubers started saying so some years ago and you all keep repeating it. Flexibility is not an issue by any means. Notebooks are not meant to be sturdy and some flexibility can add resistance to falls.
The coating of the thin metallic enclosure do not age well. I had some scratches made at the first weeks of using it even when I am very cautious, and the internal corners of the right side of the keyboard part has kind of micro fisures just in the very same border, barely visible while open but that give some sensation of it being aged. Very, very subttle. Yet flexibility... is not an inconvenience by any means.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview