News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra may trump the Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22 Plus in two aspects

Started by Redaktion, September 08, 2021, 16:16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to a report, the Galaxy S22 Ultra may be the only device in the Galaxy S22 series to receive an Under Panel Camera and the Exynos 2200 in some markets. By contrast, punch-hole displays and the Snapdragon 898 will be headed to the Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22 Plus.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-may-trump-the-Galaxy-S22-and-Galaxy-S22-Plus-in-two-aspects.559385.0.html

Matthew T

I have to be honest, 3 majors issues with this. This entire s22 article is, no offense, HORRIBLE, it is common sense that the s22 ultra is going to be better then the S22 and s22 plus series. And#2 there is not 1 single new piece of content or update on this s22 series, I read about all of this atleast 4 to 5 months ago maybe longer. And 3, it's is honestly and aggravating title, just like you tubers do for click at to maximize views or in ur case page views. I've never posted a negative comment on anything like this before ever, honestly never even posted period but this add was so bad in so many ways and was so aggravating that I just had to. Not trying to hurt your feelings or be a harsh critic. I'm just trying to be honest cause if you spend more time on the updates to make surebits actual updates, and new updates, not to mention stating obvious facts that even Apple users have kniwn for years. It truly make me not wanna read another one again and I don't mean urs I mean ANY period. My time is worth more than reading months old news.     

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview