News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 13 5310 review: More graphics, more battery life

Started by Redaktion, September 05, 2021, 20:00:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell's 13-inch Inspiron 13 5310 combines everything your heart desires: A powerful Intel-H processor with 35 watts, a dedicated graphics card, a matte sRGB display in the Full HD resolution, and two Thunderbolt 4 ports, in addition to a large 56-Wh battery. What could possibly go wrong with this?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-13-5310-review-More-graphics-more-battery-life.558503.0.html

Jose Hidalgo

It has nothing my heart desires.
- I want a bigger screen (15.6" or more)
- I want a 16:10 or 3:2 ratio
- I want a touchscreen

Unfortunately, large touchscreens are quite rare at the moment. LG Gram 16T90P (unavailable in my country), Asus Zenbook Flip 15" UX564, Lenovo Yoga 7i 15" and a few others.

pbrin

If I were in charge of Dell, I would just partner with AMD or NVIDIA to produce their discrete GPUs.   The high end Dell market isn't big enough for AMD or Intel to invest that much of their engineering resources in.   Better to just make really good general purpose screens and look to others to juice the performance in specific areas.   Sure there are problems with the colour and ratio but I think those are not insurmountable.

Aadesh Senthilkumar

For the small size, this laptop is a beast in terms of CPU performance. My laptop was sustaining 4.2 GHz during intense load, albeit the temps were reaching 100C. So, I would say the cooling is compromised (even when the fans become a jet engine) and I cannot really use it for anything intense because I am not comfortable with the temps alarmingly close to TJmax.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview