News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The new OnePlus 10 series will settle for an old design on the premium devices' launch

Started by Redaktion, September 04, 2021, 20:08:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fans of the brand OnePlus might be awaiting flagships projected to take their numerical series name into double digits for the first time in 2022. However, according to the latest word on these devices, they might fail to provide much novelty on their reveal in that year. They are now slated to emerge as iterative upgrades - in terms of looks, that is.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-new-OnePlus-10-series-will-settle-for-an-old-design-on-the-premium-devices-launch.558610.0.html

David Moxon

As long as they lose the punch hole and go back to the pop up selfie, or, under display selfie, I'm in for one. Still rocking my OP7 pro waiting for something worth upgrading to. Just had the battery replaced and running Android 11. With 20% or better battery left at the end of the day and still running smoothly, I can wait.

SamLee

Oneplus is not what used to be any more. Got the oneplus 9 pro. Beside the price, it is not that special phone... I regret the purchase to be honest. I used to be OnePlus since the first invite phone and got any premium device they released after.... This will be my last for sure

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview