News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google is backing itself to sell a record amount of Pixel smartphones with the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro

Started by Redaktion, September 02, 2021, 18:57:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apparently, Google expects the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro to be a hit, and the most successful smartphones to date. Supposedly, the company has asked its supply chain to produce 50% more handsets than in its most successful year, which was 2019.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-is-backing-itself-to-sell-a-record-amount-of-Pixel-smartphones-with-the-Pixel-6-and-Pixel-6-Pro.558196.0.html

weeeeeeeeeee

It's too big. I need under 150mm height, otherwise I can't put it in my pants pocket while riding a bicycle without it falling out. The only models available with a 1080p display with decent processor and specs are from 2020, the Pixel 4a and Samsung A41. The Pixel 4a 144mm is already 1 year old with only 2 years of updates remaining while staying the same price or going up higher, and the A41 150mm Will still have 2.5 years of support but is discontinued and out of stock in most places or else $150 higher than it's original price.

gilmore

Order iphone 13 online
buy iphone 13 online
buy iphone 13 mini online
buy iphone 13 pro online
buy iphone 13 pro max online
buy iphone 13 series online
Email: [email protected]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview