News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PlayStation 5 console comparison teardown reveals shocking truth behind the lighter first-revision PS5

Started by Redaktion, August 29, 2021, 13:13:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A revealing PlayStation 5 teardown video has compared the launch PS5 against the new revised PS5. It appears Sony has cut a crucial corner to help turn the popular console from a loss-making product into profit-providing hardware. The thorough teardown uncovered exactly how the new PS5 manages to be 300 g/0.66 lb lighter.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/PlayStation-5-console-comparison-teardown-reveals-shocking-truth-behind-the-lighter-first-revision-PS5.557257.0.html

TruthIsThere

It's obvious that a huge one-fan solution, etc. for the PS5 were the wrong approach and it also demonstrates what many experts have voiced out that the PS5 is an overpriced router that's designed inferior to XSX, and the XSX is also rubbish but it Is at least solid and efficient, so, I don't see no PS5 Pro coming to this very poorly designed architecture without a serious major overhaul to the PS5 designs and adding just an updated SoC will not be the only solution.

Taipan

Fan seems better though with the curved blades providing a greater surface area to move air around. I am still trying to get my hands on a PS5. I absolutely and completely refuse to purchase a PS5 off scalpers. Doing so would just contribute to the problem.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview