News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple M1X SoC broken down into four potential variants for the MacBook Pro 14, MacBook Pro 16, and Mac mini

Started by Redaktion, August 29, 2021, 10:22:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The expected Apple M1X SoC has been broken down into four potential variants for the upcoming MacBook Pro 14, MacBook Pro 16, and Mac mini. The system on a chip's configurations are decided by the amount of unified memory and the GPU core count. It has been rumored that the M1X will have a 10-core CPU part.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-M1X-SoC-broken-down-into-four-potential-variants-for-the-MacBook-Pro-14-MacBook-Pro-16-and-Mac-mini.557250.0.html

Marcus M

Regarding the memory, the argumentation is poor. I.e. memory is separately soldered on the soc. It is not produced as part of the chip.

Vitaly

Exactly, it's produced by Hynix, not TSMC. And if TSMC costs increase Apple's overall budget, it doesn't mean they'll have to save on RAM, they can just pass the higher costs on the consumers.

Samuel k

I'm surprised to see this YouTuber considered a viable source. I watched the video and he's just thinking and speculating. This is not more than slightly sophisticated bar conversation. Entertaining but not informative.

Ish

Here's a video of some random dbag with stupid YT thumbnails speculating about something that really anyone else on the planet could. But lets send ad revenue his way. Lowest common denominator...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview