News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

This universal 65 W GaN USB-C charger is down to just $35 USD with the potential to replace both your smartphone and laptop chargers

Started by Redaktion, August 27, 2021, 06:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The inexpensive Baseus charger can charge up to three devices simultaneously at up to 65 W total. Not bad for a universal charger that's just a fraction of the size of most other chargers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/This-universal-65-W-GaN-USB-C-charger-is-down-to-just-35-USD-with-the-potential-to-replace-both-your-smartphone-and-laptop-chargers.556956.0.html

Deculotada

I bought it last week. It's true that the shape is not perfect. It holds better with European prongs though.

Barebooh

"will likely droop when connected to some wall outlets" - should read:
"will droop when connected"

Fixed it for ya. Cheers, fellow merchant of Chinese-designed goods!

nomail

I have this model, whenever you connect a device it will reset all the USB ports. With some devices (not all) this would result in a reset loop when negotiating QC / PD alternatively, therefore not charning the device. I even sent them a video but all they did was to offer partial refund or product return. This has also been documented in Amazon and AliExpress reviews, but no official reply so far.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview