News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leak suggests the Intel i5-12600K CPU outperforms AMD's Ryzen 7 5800X at a considerably lower price

Started by Redaktion, August 26, 2021, 17:51:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Gracemont little cores are now rumored to provide better performance than previously thought, helping the mid-tier model outperform even the Ryzen 7 5800X by around 5% in multi-core loads at a ~$100 lower MSRP. However, this price difference may actually be offset by the need to buy a new motherboard, DDR5 modules and a separate cooler.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leak-suggests-the-Intel-i5-12600K-CPU-outperforms-AMD-s-Ryzen-7-5800X-at-a-considerably-lower-price.556902.0.html

Jennifer Craig

The Gracemont little cores are now rumored to provide better performance than previously thought, helping the mid-tier model outperform even the Ryzen 7 5800X by around 5% in multi-core loads at a ~$100 lower MSRP. However, this price difference may actually be offset by the need to buy a new motherboard, DDR5 modules and a separate cooler.

JayN

"AMD has an answer for Alder Lake with the 3D V-Cache Ryzen 5000 models..."

the only rumor I've seen of a part using 3D V-Cache is associated with a Milan-X product.

What is your source for any desktop products scheduled to include 3D V-Cache?

Bogdan Solca

Quote from: JayN on August 27, 2021, 03:42:48
What is your source for any desktop products scheduled to include 3D V-Cache?
The video I linked, towards the end. Lisa Su also confirmed this in AMD's latest earnings call.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview