News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone review: One of the most affordable high-end smartphones with the Snapdragon 888

Started by Redaktion, August 26, 2021, 02:12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Redmi K40 Pro+ comes to Europe under the name Mi 11i, and it plays in the big leagues in terms of performance. Just like the flagships of the Mi 11 series, the Mi 11i also features the high-end Snapdragon 888 SoC. Only the price takes a different direction. The Mi 11i starts at a price of 100 Euros (~$117) less than the very similarly equipped Xiaomi Mi 11, and the trend is sharply downwards.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-11i-smartphone-review-One-of-the-most-affordable-high-end-smartphones-with-the-Snapdragon-888.556551.0.html

Andreas Stennert

Hi Manuel,
It would be cool if you could add info regarding any built in "battery health" features. Such as an option to limit the maximum charge to 80%, pause or slow charging over night to make sure it is 100% close to when you wake up in the morning.

I try to keep my phones for 3+ years and notice that the battery seems to be the first thing that prompts me to consider a new phone. Would be know which models have these kind of features. Right now it seems to be a race to see which manufacturer can pump the most power (100W or more) into these tiny batteries.

If I wasn't a cynic I would almost suspect that including a super charger that wears down the battery was a part of planned obsolescence...
/s  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview