News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12.5 update lands on the Poco X3 NFC and Redmi Note 9 Pro in Europe

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2021, 22:35:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has now begun rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update to the Poco X3 NFC and the Redmi Note 9 Pro—both in Europe. While the rollout for the Redmi Note 9 Pro is a limited one, all Poco X3 NFC owners in Europe should be getting their first taste of MIUI 12.5 right about now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-5-update-lands-on-the-Poco-X3-NFC-and-Redmi-Note-9-Pro-in-Europe.556507.0.html

Hasanain Iftikhar

It has so many bugs its insane. And it just mentions increased performance and battery usage but both are worse. Can hardly push 90 fps. Battery going down (after the update) made me change from 120 to 60hz permanently. Recent apps screen just doesnt work at all. Keyboard doesnt open on notification reply in landscape mode. Hoping miui 13 or a patch would fix these issues.

Rayo

Make sure to have Sim pin ready if locked,or you could be locked out I updated my Poco X pro and all seems to be fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview