News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oppo A74 5G review - Affordable 5G smartphone with long endurance

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2021, 10:57:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Contrary to what the name suggests, the Oppo A74 5G is more than just a simple 5G upgrade of the LTE model with the same name. Among other things, the cameras and the display have been optimized. We will find out whether everything has changed for the better in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oppo-A74-5G-review-Affordable-5G-smartphone-with-long-endurance.556318.0.html

Mike Christie

Wow, what a great review - thanks for always being so thorough.

Very keen to buy this phone as it has great reviews everywhere but I have a question. When you say" The storage can also be expanded via microSD card, but the exFAT file system is not supported" does that mean if I plug the phone into a windows PC I won't be able to see and access the SD card?  This is vital to me because I like to have my music (about 80gb) with me and some shows to watch on long journeys and on all my other phones I can always access the SD card to copy stuff over from my desktop.

Idk

How is it that if the internals are supposed to be exactly the same between a74 5g and a54 5g besides ram/memory and fast charging, the reviews show very different results like in the case of display and battery life tests?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview