News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Alan Walker Special Edition features a DJ mixing deck built into its packaging

Started by Redaktion, August 19, 2021, 13:09:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus has launched a special edition of its ROG Zephyrus G14 gaming laptop. The new device is the result of a collaboration with DJ Alan Walker and features a DJ mixing deck built into the packaging along with some other unique design touches and bonus items.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-G14-Alan-Walker-Special-Edition-features-a-DJ-mixing-deck-built-into-its-packaging.555988.0.html

ZODD

This is such a stupid collaboration, you don't even get the RTX 3060 !
Yeah I'm gonna pay an extra $600 bucks for a pair of a cheap socks a hat and a cardboard DJ mixer.
D\Have I mentioned how stupid this deal is ?

XShadowX

Please help me . I want to but this laptop but i am not sure it is worth the money, i read online about the processor and it looks good but the Nvidia RTX 3050 TI doesn t look so good . Please, someone who is good at this stuff please tell me is the configuration good? Can i play games from 2020 and 2021 with this laptop? Is is a good laptop for day to day heavy internet navigation,movies,youtube, video editing? It is worth the money?
Thanks very much

ZODD

Quote from: XShadowX on August 19, 2021, 16:55:55
Please help me . I want to but this laptop but i am not sure it is worth the money, i read online about the processor and it looks good but the Nvidia RTX 3050 TI doesn t look so good . Please, someone who is good at this stuff please tell me is the configuration good? Can i play games from 2020 and 2021 with this laptop? Is is a good laptop for day to day heavy internet navigation,movies,youtube, video editing? It is worth the money?
Thanks very much
Its very much not worth the money even more so with a measly RTX 3050ti.
There are many more affordable laptops that cost hundreds less that will greatly outperform this laptop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview