News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 is the most significant update for the game yet with over 33 GB of fixes, changes and improvements

Started by Redaktion, August 18, 2021, 14:34:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

CDPR has left fans waiting a while, but it has finally delivered a new update for Cyberpunk 2077. Patch 1.3 contains over 500 fixes and changes, such as the ability to reallocate Perk points and a better minimap when driving. Cyberpunk 2077's latest patch also includes a few 'free DLCs' too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cyberpunk-2077-Patch-1-3-is-the-most-significant-update-for-the-game-yet-with-over-33-GB-of-fixes-changes-and-improvements.555775.0.html

Howardtheduck

So the beta testers who paid for the privilege of doing so last december can now see the fruits of thier work, even though most of them have finished it months ago and moved on? Way to go hexagrams over at cpdr! Scum.

Varient

well tbh i purchased this game on release heard all the ney sayers hate on it and i have just waited. same thing i did with the witchers on release i will experience it one day. not mad just disappointed. but devs are doing all they can nobody wanted to release a unhappy product in the gaming industry.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview