News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 series mass production to start in the middle of 2022

Started by Redaktion, August 16, 2021, 19:07:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to new reports, NVIDIA's Hopper architecture could tape out at the start of 2022, or late 2021 at an early estimate. Meanwhile, mass production of GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs is expected to start in the middle of next year, so an autumn or winter 2022 release could be on the cards for NVIDIA's next-generation graphics cards.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-40-series-mass-production-to-start-in-the-middle-of-2022.555634.0.html

Will

Don't even say rtx 4000 to me, please don't even mention that yet. Haven't even seen an rtx 3000 in person...

Rc

Lol. What a joke the 3 series release is. I am very sceptical about how the 4 series release goes. Couldn't even get my hands on a 3 series and if it's the same for the 4, I'm done with Nvidia.

Joe Beck

I have  rtx 3060 it's nice excited for the 4000 series. If you haven't seen an 3 series yet then go to costco buy a computer with one in it. Got 90 days to return and upgrade to the same or a 4000 series just saying there are ways to play!

ThePow

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview