News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

A leak reveals a new Gigabyte AORUS gaming laptop with a powerful Intel Alder Lake processor and DDR5 RAM

Started by Redaktion, August 12, 2021, 23:45:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new entry on UserBenchmark shows that Gigabyte has a new AORUS 17G gaming laptop in development with an Intel Alder Lake processor containing 14 cores and 20 threads. The machine also has DDR5 RAM clocked at 4,800 MHz.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/A-leak-reveals-a-new-Gigabyte-AORUS-gaming-laptop-with-a-powerful-Intel-Alder-Lake-processor-and-DDR5-RAM.555002.0.html

Jesse

Oh oh, they are leaking the 17 inch version first?   Sounds like Intel might be having some heat problems with their new CPU.

Show it to me in a 13 inch laptop.

Daniliocs

Where is there something powerful in this Notebookcheck? The Ryzen 9 5900Hx averages 750 pts in 8 cores and 1400 pts in 64 cores (1092 min)! While this 12th generation Intel barely makes 359 pts in 8 cores and 1021 pts with 64 cores! Even considering that it is a pre-production unit, intel would have to be able to squeeze +40% of performance (but I believe that this DDR5 memory is not well optimized either, I compared it with some other DDD4 3600 MHz and even they beat the performance that is shown there). In short, Intel has a lot of work ahead to optimize the use of memories and the processor itself, because AMD has always done better in the use of memories, managing to extract more performance with faster memories. I just want to see this Alder Lake + DDR5 vs Zen 4 + DDR5!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview