News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Age of Empires IV beta gameplay video leaked

Started by Redaktion, August 11, 2021, 23:59:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A long video showing extensive gameplay from Age of Empires IV has been leaked. The upcoming real-time strategy (RTS) title is the latest addition to the storied Age of Empires franchise and is being developed by Relic Entertainment. The closed beta testing phase for Age of Empires IV began on August 5.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Age-of-Empires-IV-beta-gameplay-video-leaked.554866.0.html

Paul Soh

LOL I thought this was under NDA, cause I am also involved in the Closed beta testing. That said, I love the game so far and how easy this can run. Even at 1080p low settings on my Iris 80 Xe it is still playable at 32-35 fps, so by the time the real game is out it shd run even better.

winston

LukeT

Everyone who joined the closed BETA has had to sign an NDA so someone's in trouble. Unfortunately my laptop which meets the min specs requirements is barely able to run it and definitely not at an enjoyable rate so if you wanna enjoy this make sure you have the power to do so. 😓

Sam rana

This game look like crap. I know I won't buy it. I'm not supporting any money grab

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview