News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Massive Mi Mix 4 specs and renders leak reveals almost every tiny detail about Xiaomi's incoming Snapdragon 888+ smartphone

Started by Redaktion, August 09, 2021, 10:46:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The upcoming Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 has been thoroughly leaked right before its August 10 launch. Many of the key details about the Mi Mix 4, such as the Snapdragon 888+ chip, 108 MP main camera, and 120 W wired charging support were already known. Renders of the Mi Mix 4 have also been leaked along with the high-end specs configuration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Massive-Mi-Mix-4-specs-and-renders-leak-reveals-almost-every-tiny-detail-about-Xiaomi-s-incoming-Snapdragon-888-smartphone.554233.0.html

chxei

108 MP (HMX)  :-\ :( thats a 3 iterations old sensor and it will cost more than galaxy s21 ultra. after HMX was hm1, hm2 and current is hm3. At least they should have gone for hm1

Anubarak

I wish it had bezels.. Then I would buy it. I really don't get the "you cannot hold your phone without accidentally touches and without covering the display with your hands" trend

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview