News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Smallest 4G smartphone: Mony Mint with MediaTek MT6739 SoC pops up on Indiegogo from under US$100

Started by Redaktion, August 07, 2021, 12:26:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The tiny Mony Mint 4G smartphone has appeared on Indiegogo, managing to meet its fund goal of HKD $4,000 (US$514) within 15 minutes. The "smallest 4G smartphone" sports a 3-inch display and is powered by a quad-core MT6739 chip. Super early bird backers can snap up the Mony Mint for just US$99.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Smallest-4G-smartphone-Mony-Mint-with-MediaTek-MT6739-SoC-pops-up-on-Indiegogo-from-under-US-100.553838.0.html

Phyzzi

I would love a smaller phone but that battery... I use my phone for more than 5 minutes a day. Also, shipping with Android 9 when 12 is almost out? Oof.

EricRed

Less screen means less battery usage, as it's the most intensive user of the battery so I can't see this being a negative. Power users with tons of apps most likely will want larger phones with bigger/better screens better cpus/gpus this is targeted to basic usage with some basic apps. They just need to cut about 20% of the phones length off of normal phones with modern form factors and they'd be pocket friendly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview