News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 appears in leaked poster and on Geekbench with 12 GB of RAM

Started by Redaktion, August 06, 2021, 20:23:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi may be days away from revealing the Mi Mix 4, but the device has leaked on Geekbench in multiple listings. Also, a marketing poster is circulating online that appears to show the device's camera arrangement and its almost bezel-less display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-4-appears-in-leaked-poster-and-on-Geekbench-with-12-GB-of-RAM.553818.0.html

Adam Lewis

I'm sorry ,you mention twice that this is the second Mi Mix series introduced this year ,what is the first one you are talking about? As far as I understood this was the first Mix in the last two or three years,am I missing something? Certainly not the Alpha prototype that was "introduced" ,if that can even be called an introduction, in 2020?

skoda9635

Quote from: Adam Lewis on August 07, 2021, 04:56:50
I'm sorry ,you mention twice that this is the second Mi Mix series introduced this year ,what is the first one you are talking about? As far as I understood this was the first Mix in the last two or three years,am I missing something? Certainly not the Alpha prototype that was "introduced" ,if that can even be called an introduction, in 2020?

The first one is Mi Mix Fold, which didn't made it out of China. But I agree, they should have mentioned it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview