News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12.5 update rollout begins for Redmi Note 9 and Redmi 9 Global ROM units

Started by Redaktion, August 06, 2021, 12:06:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After sending out the MIUI 12.5 update to the Redmi Note 10, Xiaomi is now doing the same for owners of the Redmi Note 9 and Redmi 9. New MIUI 12.5 updates are rolling out to the Global ROM models of those two phones, with July security patches in tow.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-5-update-rollout-begins-for-Redmi-Note-9-and-Redmi-9-Global-ROM-units.553597.0.html

Vanessa Escopin

I just updated my Redmi note 9 pro to MIUI 12.0.4.0.. when is this update of MIUI 12.5.1 on Redmi note 9 Pro??

Doble

Stan

I got an update on my Redmi Note 9s but it is not MIUI V12.5 but MIUI V12.0.4.0. And probably this will be the last update that I will receive on my phone, since this is the third update that I am receiving. Please,
the option to enable fingerprint under the security and lock disappeared after the last update. Any help on that.

Blackplayer

I received the MIUI 12.5 update with Android 11 on my Redmi Note 8 pro 4 four days ago. Working fine.

Soumik124

Redmi 9 and POCO M2 has similarities! So when the MiUI 12.5 update will come on POCO M2 Indian rom?

Dean Graham

I just got my update yesterday for the Note 9s but it is only 12.0.4 was about 600mb+ take it I won't be getting 12.5 yet.

Zeranoe

I won't be updating to it yet, but a build of 12.5 for curtana (9S) finally appeared on the EEA stable beta channel, version V12.5.1.0.RJWEUXM. Not exactly Q2 2021, but better late than never.

If anyone wants to try it out, you'll probably need to flash it manually or join the beta program. Can't post a link, but it's on xiaomifirmwareupdater dot com and similar tracking sites.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview