News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gorgeous BlackBerry Passport 2 fan-made concept renders are more a blast from the past than a pending BlackBerry renaissance

Started by Redaktion, August 05, 2021, 09:24:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Striking fan-made concept renders of a BlackBerry Passport 2 smartphone have been shared online, and they include the always familiar physical QWERTY keyboard but also offer a couple of surprises. However, the design of the BlackBerry Passport 2 seems to be trapped in 2014 nostalgia rather than emulating 2021's Android champions.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gorgeous-BlackBerry-Passport-2-fan-made-concept-renders-are-more-a-blast-from-the-past-than-a-pending-BlackBerry-renaissance.553431.0.html

Anthony B

Just stop.  I want to hear from OnwardMobility.  No one else.  They've got a "provide input" portal open supposedly.  Send them the concept and see what happens.

James Clay Garrison

Let me tell you something. I'm a huge BB fan but NOBODY WANTS THE PHYSICAL KEYBOARD. What we want is a B 10 device with all the brilliant non redundant gestures actions and features we'd expect from QNX the same OS that's driving Amazon's autonomous vehicles and was the background running B10 . We want something in the size range of the BB z30 or even better, the LG v20 but NOT RUNNING ANDFUCKINGROIDS!! THE Z1O was the perfect phone. Then they broke it. They broke em all

Hot Dog

I want one badly. Beautiful! Blackberry always had the best built phones. Lacking on camera and power, but the phone was the best built for strength. You couldn't break them. Iphones and samsung shatter but Blackberry phones were sturdy. We want Blackberry back for security and privacy!

Geoffrey Baloyi

I'm big fan of blackberry, happy to see come back of 1 of the cell phone gaints, thumbs up blackberry, like it, produce more phones
, i will like to own blackberry phone soon.

Hesham

The  best phone I have ever had, study build, generous keyboard spacing, comfort in hand. For my use the camera was sufficient. I wish to see this phone coming in reality with android

Daniel Eriksson

Add an optical sensor like on the BlackBerry Classic and I'll pay twice the price of a modern flagship smartphone.

J skinner

I would buy this in a heart beat! I loved the design of the first P@ssport! Make a newer more advanced one with better specs and I'd pay the price of an iPhone to get it! I miss blackberry so much!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview