News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Despite shortage: Sony has secured enough microchips to produce 12 million new PlayStation 5 consoles until March 2022

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2021, 21:19:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

For most people, getting one of Sony's next-gen gaming consoles can seem difficult or even impossible. The Japanese company now promises to ramp up the PS5 production and sets a lofty goal for the next seven months.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Despite-shortage-Sony-has-secured-enough-microchips-to-produce-12-million-new-PlayStation-5-consoles-until-March-2022.553409.0.html

okidoki

Dear Sony, please leave some transistors for consoles that are actually worth buying, like a Switch pro and Steam deck.

Hardware Geek

I'm hoping they will offer an equivalent to gamepass on PS5. I was lucky enough to get one but am very disappointed with their online system. I'm tempted to sell it and get the series x (or just keep it for the kids and get a series x for myself).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview