News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ONEXPLAYER: One-Netbook starts selling its large handheld outside of Indiegogo for over US$1,200

Started by Redaktion, August 03, 2021, 18:58:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

One-Netbook has brought the ONEXPLAYER to AliExpress, following its successful crowdfunding campaign. The 8.4-inch handheld has a 1600p display and is available with a Core i5-1135G6 or a Core i7-1165G7, albeit from over US$1,200.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ONEXPLAYER-One-Netbook-starts-selling-its-large-handheld-outside-of-Indiegogo-for-over-US-1-200.553164.0.html

Anonyneko

I'm glad I got mine for the IGG price (not early bird, those were sold out in seconds as usual), as much as I like it $1k+ would've been much harder to swallow, psychologically at least, so I'd have skipped it in favor of the Steam Deck or waiting for something else.

Ry

Quote from: Anonyneko on August 03, 2021, 20:31:57
I'm glad I got mine for the IGG price (not early bird, those were sold out in seconds as usual), as much as I like it $1k+ would've been much harder to swallow, psychologically at least, so I'd have skipped it in favor of the Steam Deck or waiting for something else.

Same got mine and I'm actually really impressed with it. The screen is really nice and it's bigger than I was expecting. Which I don't mind bc I like a bigger screen. Even though it's made from a company that isn't as reputable as say Dell or Valve it most definitely feels of quality. When you hold it in your hands its really nice. No issues with mine stays cool while gaming, playing games like Warzone on it I haven't reached over 70c and that's even with turbo mode on. It might be a little harder to justify the retail price, however if it's what your looking for, You absolutely will not be let down. Cpu is great doing, everyday tasks around windows it's just as fast as the latest from Intel and And. It's actually got the 5900x beat in single core by almost 10%. Check out userbenchmark and compare them. If the tech was just a little better and included a dedicated gpu it would be a beast. Still getting 60fps and higher in most games. Ngl I'm impressed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview