News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S22 series to feature new 50 MP camera; first 200 MP ISOCELL sensor arriving in September

Started by Redaktion, August 03, 2021, 14:51:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to reports, Samsung will launch two new flagship ISOCELL camera sensors next month. Apparently, Samsung will distribute a long-awaited 200 MP camera sensor to its partners, such as Xiaomi, along with a 50 MP sensor that is also destined for the Galaxy S22 series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S22-series-to-feature-new-50-MP-camera-first-200-MP-ISOCELL-sensor-arriving-in-September.553036.0.html

S.Yu

I can only assume that they still have not a single clue how gcam works, because gcam doesn't need an over the top mp count to produce superior imagery, so they're on a stray path that will lead them even further from the truth.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: S.Yu on August 03, 2021, 19:41:50
I can only assume that they still have not a single clue how gcam works, because gcam doesn't need an over the top mp count to produce superior imagery, so they're on a stray path that will lead them even further from the truth.

Samsung has mostly caught up to GCAM, tbh.

GCAM still has an edge in daylight and portrait photography, but it's not as large as it used to be, and Samsung does Night Mode considerably better. On my S20+, at least.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview