News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Hackers dump FIFA 21 source code online after failing to find any buyers

Started by Redaktion, August 02, 2021, 22:04:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A group of hackers that hoped to make a quick buck by selling FIFA 21's source code have now dumped the whole thing online weeks after nobody expressed interest in buying it. The code in question didn't have any personal information, which is why it didn't drum up much interest.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Hackers-dump-FIFA-21-source-code-online-after-failing-to-find-any-buyers.553113.0.html

kek

Honestly, for as much technical expertise those hackers had, they were seriously dumb if they expected someone to pay for FIFA 21 source code lmao.

Like, do they seriously think someone is interested on a sports simulator, that comes out every year with minimal changes, and that is full of pay2win mechanics?

Hopefully, next time they can get their hands on something better, like NFS source code or something like that.

TKay

Plus it's just a crappy game. I get the EA games for free with Xbox Game Pass now so I tried a couple recently. So so so awful.  I would be embarrassed to work at EA.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview