News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 2 in review: Compelling AMD laptop for under 1,000 Euros

Started by Redaktion, July 27, 2021, 20:08:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the ThinkPad L15 business laptop, Lenovo delivers a solid device at a low price. The usual strengths, such as the good input devices, are available as well as the powerful hardware from AMD. Our review will clarify exactly what is to be expected from it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L15-Gen-2-in-review-Compelling-AMD-laptop-for-under-1-000-Euros.552340.0.html

nihontoman

hm, wonder how the Intel version of the Thinkpad L14 Gen2 behaves, especially the display

Fred

Dorby

Quote from: duzenko on July 28, 2021, 21:19:22
Yet another AMD build with a poor display
Well HP's ProBook Ryzen models use FHD sRGB 400nit Low-power screen as standard across the board, with 15" model starting at $750 with that screen option.

Jesse

Who cares.  Where are the new ThinkBooks you announced in January at CES Lenovo?   It is frickin' August already.   Come on now. 

Vedran

Can you tell me how much SSD HDD ThinkPad L15 Gen 2 - AMD can have?

I want to buy one for replacing my aging but still good ThinkPad E540

but I want 2 HDDs I usually use one smaller HDD as System C: (windows and programs),

and second bigger one for games.

At first I think that it can hold one type 2280 SSD and one type 2240 SSD but now I am not sure.

Thanks for answers :D

ngazi

Quote from: Vedran on August 21, 2021, 13:21:19
Can you tell me how much SSD HDD ThinkPad L15 Gen 2 - AMD can have?

I want to buy one for replacing my aging but still good ThinkPad E540

but I want 2 HDDs I usually use one smaller HDD as System C: (windows and programs),

and second bigger one for games.

At first I think that it can hold one type 2280 SSD and one type 2240 SSD but now I am not sure.

Thanks for answers :D

I don't know if the WWAN slot can be used for 2240 SSD. I think it is more convenient to use an external SSD. I install and run AAA games fine on external. You won't have to worry about future laptops having the right internal drive slot and you don't need to open the laptop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview