News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12.5 update lands on the Poco X3 NFC globally as the Poco F3 receives a new OTA

Started by Redaktion, July 27, 2021, 00:20:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi is now rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update to the Poco X3 NFC. The update for the mid-range phone is being sent out to Global ROM units, and delivers the July security patch. Meanwhile, the Poco F3 is now also receiving a new update in some regions.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-5-update-lands-on-the-Poco-X3-NFC-globally-as-the-Poco-F3-receives-a-new-OTA.552368.0.html

Elias

I hope they fixed everything that was broken with the latest update: the notifications are currently HORRIBLE and won't group together. Instagram got broken and can't record stories longer than 15 seconds. The option to set a timer when you put the phone on silent mode is gone. It misses taps and clicks and this only solves with a reboot. And the battery life has also reduced considerably.

JHenry

This article is so wrong. I own a Poco X3 NFC device since the end of March, and it always had the stable MIUI 12.

JHenry

Quote from: JHenry on July 27, 2021, 20:22:48
This article is so wrong. I own a Poco X3 NFC device since the end of March, and it always had the stable MIUI 12. By the way I am writing this right now on a Poco X3 NFC device.

BeeGee

Quote from: JHenry on July 27, 2021, 20:22:48
This article is so wrong. I own a Poco X3 NFC device since the end of March, and it always had the stable MIUI 12.
Miui 12.5 isn't just a regular/security update of MIUI 12.

Shaami

Yesterday i received 12.5.1 on my poco x3 nfc it was 885mbs and i think its not an complete update for me.

Ncw2

After update to miui 12.5.1, poco nfc x3 get really hot during charging using stock charger and cable.

Once reboot, it will continue non stop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview