News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Chargeasap seeks to entice techies who like to stay mobile once again with the new Flash Pro up-to-100W power bank series

Started by Redaktion, July 20, 2021, 17:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Chargeasap has launched successors to its super-charged Flash power bank via Indiegogo. The OEM asserts that the new Pro series incorporates its forebear's best attributes, a 100W USB-C Power Delivery (USB-PD) 3.0 output suitable for MacBook Pros included, albeit with upgrades such as more type-C ports and a very Apple-specific variant this time around

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Chargeasap-seeks-to-entice-techies-who-like-to-stay-mobile-once-again-with-the-new-Flash-Pro-up-to-100W-power-bank-series.551588.0.html

Barebooh

I understand why the likes of these scumbags seek to grift; it is in their nature.
What I don't understand, is why you're lending your voice to them.

Socake

I can see this article promoting false specs in the first section regarding battery size and composition, never seen a LiPo in the 2170 size that would make it unreliable , since LiPo are flat not cylindrical for optimal surface, second on their indiegogo page they added the list of battery chemical composition adding generic graphene in the table with no additional data, with that said they use generic high discharge Li Ion battery's , simply put there is no space to fit a 5000mAh in a 21700

Kilvin

Charge asap is full of half-truths and promises that they.... May eventually partially fulfill. Bad communication, and a company culture that revolves around profits, and certainly not customer satisfaction.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview