News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Xiaomi Mi A2 receives its final allotted update, leaving the Mi A3 as Xiaomi's last active Android One smartphone

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2021, 18:52:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Mi A2 has received its last Android security patch, three years after Xiaomi released the handset. Now, only the Mi A3 carries the candle for Xiaomi's Android One smartphones, albeit only until 2022.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Xiaomi-Mi-A2-receives-its-final-allotted-update-leaving-the-Mi-A3-as-Xiaomi-s-last-active-Android-One-smartphone.551593.0.html

Paul Roux

Getting my Redmi Note 9T today after more than two years on the A2 Lite. Pity Google kicked them off Android One but I can live with MIUI.

skoda9635

Quote from: Paul Roux on July 20, 2021, 07:59:49
Getting my Redmi Note 9T today after more than two years on the A2 Lite. Pity Google kicked them off Android One but I can live with MIUI.

Nah, mate. Google killed the whole Android One program. Just look at the Android One website. You can see Introducing Mi A3 banner, with two newer Nokias being there as well from 2020, but that's it for the whole Android One program since then.

Guilherme Borges

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview